#Shoemaker -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added on stuffalansimpsonsays.com by Shoemaker
Total Uninstall - powerful installation monitor and advanced uninstaller. Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new program. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and, if you decide to uninstall the program, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
Installed Programs module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It can uninstall programs even without the help of the supplied Add Remove program.
Just select from the list the program that you want to uninstall and in a few seconds Total Uninstall will analyze it and will show in a tree view detected files, folders, registry keys and values of that program. You can review the details and remove some of the detected items. Total Uninstall is ready to uninstall the analyzed program. It will use first the supplied Add Remove program and will continue removing remaining items using the log.
Monitored Programs module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add Remove program, which can leave files or changes behind.
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations
- Completely and thoroughly uninstall monitored or analyzed programs
- Force uninstall partial or corrupted programs
- Batch uninstall programs
- Backup and restore uninstalled programs
- Organize in groups installed or monitored programs
- Find the program to uninstall by keyword or shortcut drag and drop.
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program
- User configurable views of the detected changes
- Detailed uninstall log
- Powerful search in detected changes
- Stand-alone and low resource usage agent for notification of running installation programs
- Export registry for install or uninstall
- Export installed or monitored programs list to file
- Export to file or print detected changes
- View and apply pending file rename operations without restart
- Scans and clean safe disposable items
Operating System compatibility
Total Uninstall 6 is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista - native 64 bit and 32 bit support
What's new in version 6.24.0 (2018-06-26):
- Improved analisys for Microsoft aquired products like Skype
- Forced uninstall feature is now more evident as a button in the Installed programs list if there is room.
- Technician edition is true offline.
- Translations updated